Hey, What’s Up? I’m the Creator of Mr. Bloxy Web Page!
Hey, what’s up everyone? 👋 I’m the creator of the Mr. Bloxy Web Page, and today I want to share the story behind how it all began and evolved over time!
Original Site Launch:
The Mr. Bloxy Web Page first appeared around January 2024, quickly becoming popular in the Bloxy community for its unique mix of humor, creativity, and early-web nostalgia.
🌐 mrbloxykidwebpage.blogspot.com
🌐 realbloxynews.blogspot.com
Closures and Returns:
In February 2024, the site suddenly shut down. It made a brief comeback in April, only to close again by September 2024. After that, it went through a full rebranding to bring new life to the Bloxy world!
🔗 mrbloxykidwebpage.blogspot.com
🔗 realbloxynews.blogspot.com
Platform Migration:
Originally hosted on Neocities, the website later moved to Blogger, gaining its own dedicated page at
👉 mrbloxykidwebpage.blogspot.com/p/mr-bloxy-web-page.html
The official domain mrbloxywebpage.com also became part of the project’s expansion!
🌍 mrbloxywebpage.com
🌍 mrbloxykidwebpage.blogspot.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home